This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Where The Raindrops Fall

Ok, so here's what I've been up to today. After lunch me and my mom went to the grocery to buy food. I got so bored while waiting for her to get stuff (because she told me to stay put in one spot) I just texted Y the whole time. She was with S and Ali ice skating. I wanna go ice skating!!! I've never tried. Ever. :P Y told me that Ali had to go home early because she felt sick and when she went home in her car she puked then took a nap and felt much better. AWWW, that means she can't come with us tomorrow!!! :(

So after food shopping, we went downstairs to have my glasses fixed in a glasses store. They broke when I was in Bali. Failll. There was apparently something wrong with the spring in the arm so I can't bend it the other way anymore. And while we were in the grocery it was raining really hard, I could here the raindrops banging on the roof. It was FREEZING in the car on the way back. *brr* Shiverzz.

And a while ago in my room, I had this PLAN to stick a cork board on my closet door with double sided tape, put push pins in them and hang necklaces and stuff there. I did and it stayed put while I was cleaning a closet out, the one where I put all my junk and travel bags that aren't mine. Guess what?! The cork boards top half came off the tape and I had to take it down. UGHHH. FAIL. And I had to scrape off this sticky white stuff off of the door that came from the back of the tape. It took me 20 minutes and my thumb still hurts from rubbing it off. Failage. Now the cork board (and the necklaces are still hanging from them) is just sitting on my other table. I don't know what to do with it. :P Stupid crap company that makes double sided tape. DAMN YOU!

So that's pretty much what I did today. So bored sometimes.... :(

Toy Story 3!!! Woot woot! :) Buh-bye!

PS
Woah, this post is SHORT.


No comments:

Post a Comment