This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Tuesday 8 June 2010

THE ALIENS ARE ATTACKING!!!


Just kidding! Me and Y were just skyping and i blurted out loud in the chat that the ALIENS ARE ATTACKING!! We ended up pretending that we were being eaten by Jummbaya's with lemon mentos breath. :D It was so funny. FYI, I'm not a dork!!! I just say really randommmm stuff!!

This is my 2nd post of the day, which goes to show how much I like blogging. Here's a list of things on my mind (you should also know, I Love making lists!)


1) DO U KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FORGET BUTTON?!?!?

2) It's Day 4 of the summer vacation.

3) In a matter of 2-3 weeks I'm gonna be alone here in Jtown, with all my homies jetting off. Depressionnnn :( At least I'm going to the beach sometime this summer.

4) I'm still sad. Why? Because people in my school are leaving!!! I'll miss you, S!! <3



5) Ok, I'm dry. I have no idea what to put in this list anymore, so I'm ending it.


Hehe ttyt (talk 2 u tomorrow!) I'll tell you guys more things happening or that are on my mind next time. :) Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment