This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Rain, rain GO AWAY!!!

This morning my dad finally said I should go swimming (even though I still had my DAMN COUGH) but guess what?? IT'S BEEN RAINING THE WHOLE FRICKING DAY. Right now, as I stare out of my bedroom windo (how dramatic is that?!) water drips from the sky as if heaven is crying over the bad summer weather. WELL GUESS WHAT HEAVEN? YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING THE BAD WEATHER!!!!! Ok, calm down Nicole. Calm. ~Breathe in. Breathe out~

It's actually kinda cold inside the house. And the AC isn't even on. Status: Frozen feet. :) So what have I been up to today? Just had a late breakfst because after I woke up I couldn't stand it anymore, I HAD to organize my stuff. Like all my 6th grade notebooks and junk on my desk, in my drawers and in my backpack. I'm not exactly done though, just did most of it. Still have to do my top drawer.

I'M GOIN NUTS. I haven't been doing anything these days (look at previous post) Wahhhh. I've gone EMO ELMO BONKERS. :(

So tell me about your vaacation, guys! Comment or something, I feel alone and cut out from the world. Depressioooonnn. ~Sigh~.

ttyl guys, see ya tomorrow. I FEEL SO ALONNNNE! :(

PS
Wow, this is like my shortest post ever!! Record.

2 comments:

  1. HeyHey!! Hun, just keep up with my blog and you wont feel alone?? A'ight?? Dont be sad :)
    ttyl :)
    -alona <3
    ilysf

    ReplyDelete