This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Wednesday 16 June 2010

All Summer Long....

Finally! It's sunny today. But not that much. Anyway, I'm going swimming in the pool in a while! So to get prepped up right now I'm listening to the summer song California Girls! Here are some of the lyrics:
I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild
There must be something in the water
Sippin' gin and juice
Laying underneath the palm trees (undone)
The boys
Break their necks
Try'na creep a little peek (at us)
The songs like on top of the charts! I love it!! So guys, like what R said, post pics of your summer vacays on your blogs! When I come back from Bali next week I'm gonna. Ok another sudden urge:
I have the sudden urge to cannon ball into my pool. Like right now.
I should go... Sudden urges should be taken care of IMMEDIATLY. Or else things can go wronngggg.... Remember when I had a sudden urge to eat gummy worms?? And I didn't have any at home? I had like, CANDY DEPRESSION. So yeah, gotta go jump in the pool. RIGHT NOW. :)

SHOUT OUT TO R!!! She's going to Japan later! Gonna miss u! Have an awesome time!
Have a kick ass summer guys!!!! :D
Peace out, ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment