This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Na na na na na, Can't Touch This!

So right now, at this very moment, I'm in Y's house. She's putting songs in my iPod, something I can't do myself. :P

If you're wondering why I called this post Can't Touch This, it's because I just remembered that the touch rugby club in school has a t-shirt that says that. How cheesy. Absolutely cheddar-y. :)

Current Status in my life: I'm on Y's giant Mac, Y is beside me playing this weird game o her iTouch called Rolando and her Mac is transferring all her songs into y laptop. Pretty cool...

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like ME? Jkjkjk. And that's assuming you have a girlfriend. :) SOO sorry, I'm just being randommm. :D

This blog is my Summer Project!! I have something to do now everyday when I'm in JTown.

So what have we been up to here? On Facebook chatting with Vik, on Omegle chatting with strangers. So funny! There was this guy who was like 13 who lived in South Carolina and we both like gummy worms. Mr. Gummy Worm= his name is Alex. We said that we were eating Gummy Worms, which started the whole conversation about g.w. Told him to buy his won gummies in the local 7 11. We found out later that it was 4 in the morning. :) Shouldn't we know since we live in NORTH Carolina?? *wink nudge wink nudge* :)

ttyl, have to go do something on iTunes! :) toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment