This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Sunday 20 June 2010

Get Ready Cos Here I Come!!!

Finished packing a while ago, thank god that's out of the way. Tomorrow I have to leave my house at 4:30 AM to go to the airport!!! That means I have to sleep early, wahhh. -_-" My mom said I can't post any pics with me and my family in it because she said it will be obvious who I am and I might get "stalkers". Which is actually true. :( I hate stalkers, they freak me out and they are sick weirdos. But I'll probably take a pic of the beach with no one in the pic and post that. XD

News Updates:

B's moving to Saudi Arabia not Syria. But I'm gonna miss her as much. :( YOUTUBE and Facebook are banned there!!! OMG. I can't survive without YouTube. It's like eating a sandwhich without bread! Except the sandwhich is the internet.

V came back from Lombok! She's going to Jogja on the same day as Y.

Current Fave Music:

So Happy I Could Die, by Lady Gaga (really catchy)
Hello Fascination, by Breathe Carolina (I LOVE THIS SONG!!! It's so addicting! Part rock, part pop!)
Heaven, by Cheryl Cole ft. Will.I.Am (So GOOD!)
Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya), by Ashlee Simpson (I can't get it outta my head!! :))

Song Lyrics excerpt of the day:

Hello Fascination, by Breathe Carolina

Here's to you, glorify my darlings
Are you satisfied?
Here's to you, criticize my darlings
Are you satisfied?

You're buildin' me up just to break me down
You're being loud without a sound
You paste me in just to cut me out
Hello fascination

Listen to the songs it's COOL BEANS. :D

Current status:

Sitting at my desk, typing away, the AC in my room isn't on and I just had dinner. Had a normal Sunday.

Bali here I come!!! Gonna go to Bali Treetops, go parasailing, jet-skiing (SOO FUN!!!), shopping, swimming in the sea and pool, site-seeing (maybe) and just plain CHILLIN'. :) Izz gonna beee funn!!

Suggestions:

Y, why don't me, you and Ali go watch Toy Story 3 in the movies when I come back from Bali and you come back from Jogja??!!! I wanna watch it as much as you!!! So ya!

Adios, mi amigos!! See ya all soon! Buh-bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment