This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Thursday 10 June 2010

Forgiveness and Prank Calls

Yesterday I went to Y's house for 2nd time in a row. R and L came too and we all slept over. R went in my car to Y's house. Turns out she ran out of pulsa so she couldn't text me back. So THAT'S why. She always runs out of pulsa!!! She can burn through 100 thou in like 3 days! WOW. I can make that last for 3 months. :) And maybe the ignoring was just like that few days in school. I don't know!! ;) I forgive her. :)

So wat we did in Y's house:

  • Omegle. Chatted with random weirdos. Pretended to be 25 and 17 yr olds from Miami, LA and Uk. End of story. (Or not. Ask Y, R or L to tell you)
  • Facebook: Chatted with people. Something else happend, which is L dating a guy. Can't tell who... :) Ooh you don't the whole story..... ;)
  • Took soooo many pics on my laptop. R kept pressing the button!! So funny. I was freaking out.
  • L kept 'accidently' calling people when she went on my phone. SORRY V!!! It wasn't me who called you at 2:30 AM!!!!

It's morning right now and I just came back from Y's house less than an hour ago. Had to leave at 9:30 because Y said they had to go to church and the bug exterminator was coming. Turns out we could have stayed longer at her house because her mom cancelled the exterminator.... :)

Forgot to mention SORRY, I couldn't post yesterday because I had to leave my laptop at Y's house so she could transfer songs into it from her computer. Right now I'm listening to Shooting Star, by David Rush ft. LMFAO and Pitbull. Such a good song!!!

Since today is Friday, HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK END GUYS!!! :D

Ttyl, see u tomorrow!

2 comments: