This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Monday 7 June 2010

Never Say Never

Have you ever wanted to accomplish something, tried and found it too hard? In the words of Justin Bieber, the god of high pitched singing (but I still love him!!),

"NEVER SAY NEVER"

I should follow that. You can't survive school by giving up. Wow I'm such a hypocrite. I have given up trying to make him like me...... I'm not saying names! :) In this blog I'm gonna call him Button.

So my friend (who I'll call Y) thinks Button is a perverted APE. I mean, wasup with that??? Look who's talking! She obsesses over "Shoelaces", who looks like, how would you describe it, like an orangutan with puffy lips. No offence. :D I'm moving on to other people, I just don't know who to like now.

Moving on to more important things, this is my 2nd post. :) I changed the template of my blog and other stuff, with help from my wonderful friend V. SHOUT OUT!!!! I'm gonna try to post something at least once a day, except when I'm on vacation in __________. Hehehe can't tell. ;) ttyl, see u tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole!
    i like you r new template! I told you Blogger in Draft is better!
    Anyway, I think the name Button is already occupied (maybe...) but, he is a perv-ish dude. Shoelace looks like anime drawings!
    C ya Vacation buddy!
    PS: Im going to the dentist today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ok. he does? no he doesnt look like anime drawings!! ikr thx for telling me bout blogger draft. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beb. dude where'd u find ur template? it's nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe thx. i found it in draft.blogger.com. val told me. u can like make ur blog better and edit the backround and font there.

    ReplyDelete