This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Shout Outs and Gummy Worms


I have to confess. I can't keep it in any longer. Ok, here goes.

I have a craving for gummy worms.

There! I said it! I feel so much better with that off my back. ;) Moving on....

Do you ever get the feeling that one of your best friends is ignoring you?? Cos right now I do. No, I'm not talking about V, H or Y. I'm talking about R. She hasn't been texting me back, talks to me less even though for the past year we've been buds all the way.

What happened??

Now she ignores me and is always on her stupid Blackberry. What happened to friendship? But I just don't get her. Right now she's on vacation abroad and she promised that she'd get me stuff from Disneyland when she goes there. I thought she was ignoring me?? Ignoring my high 5's? Whatever. So confused. I hope in 7th grade she's back to normal. :

Speaking of friends, let's talk about H. Here are the facts:



  • She moved away last February

  • She has an awesome blog, so good that she was the one who inspired me to make my own.

  • She's soo funny!! She makes up her own words like 'confuzzled' :)

So SHOUT OUT TO H!!! Thanks for being an awesome friend.


Another SHOUT OUT to the OTHER H. She's leaving JTown FOREVER tomorrow! She's moving!!! I'll miss you!!

SHOUT OUT to V, my summer bud! She's the only one not leaving me here in the country and jetting off abroad! But she is also going to the beach.

SHOUT OUT to Y for being my awesome Skype bud.

Love ya guys!! :D

ttyl, mah home dawgs (ok lameeee impersonation of 90's rappers, sorry)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Summer Bud!
    I feel that too! She's been BB-fied!
    ILY 2!
    V

    ReplyDelete