This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Make Me Wanna Die!!!!

I'm DYING here at home!!! I'm so frickinggg BORED!!!! I haven't been out of the house in 2 days! Not even out by the pool, because I still have my damn cold. Ughh! This is pretty much what I've been doing EVERYDAY for the past weeks:

1. Wake up
2. Go outside of my room and read for a while
3. Eat breakfast
4. Either update this blog, read some more or watch tv
5. Eat lunch
6. Repeat no. 4
7. Have dinner
8. Go to my parents room to watch a dvd.
9. Go to sleep late


My life is SHIT (at the moment). I mean, I can't even go to the mall because my mom is in Sulawesi and my dad is at work. And I'm not allowed to go to the mall by myself. Then I have to look after my bro. Thank god I'm going to Bali next week.

Let's move on to a better topic. I'm watching the reality show Running On Heels on E! on tv, while typing up this post. I wanna go watch Karate Kid in the movies!!! Or even Eclipse when it comes out. I HATE New Moon though. Sooo GAY. Werewolves with tatoos saying emotional things like:

"Bella. I will protect you until my heart stops beating."

Seriously. I laughed my guts out when Taylor Lautner (HOT) said that. :P

Fave song right now: Make Me Wanna Die, by The Pretty Reckless (Taylor Momsen, actress from Gossip Girl, is the lead singer) and California Girls, by Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dog. SO GOOD. :D

When I come back from Bali, I'm gonna try to put pics from the trip. YAY, I'M GETTING OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

Suck on THAT! Jkjkjk!!!

See u tomorrow, mah friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment