This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Saturday 12 June 2010

Just Busta Move

Haha, I wish. Here at home I'm soo bored. Last night this seriously scary movie called "The Unborn" was on tv, and after watching the first 3 minutes, I turned my back to the tv and listened to my iPod for 2 hours straight, while my mom told me really gross things happening in the movie. (Shudder) I stayed up until midnight playing this game on my phone after the movie. Then a while after that I went to sleep trying to forget that movie. I mean, I turned around and looked at the tv a few times, and trust me, you never wanna see that movie, I saw some pretty horrible things. The director has a SICK mind. Do you know how much I HATE horror movies?! My parents LOVE them. :

So moving on to un-scary things, I went shopping yesterday in PIM. I love shopping... :) Bought a few shirts and shorts.

MALL WATCH!

I saw V walking out of Pizza Hut with her mom and sister! I was waiting for my mom to buy my bro his chocolate ice cream. Me and V had a pretty awkward conversation (cos we haven't seen each other in a while, SORRY V!!) then she had to go.

After we went shopping, when we were waiting for my driver to pick us up at the exit, I saw my friend Ria (can't call her R because then it would be too confusing, with so many diff names with same letter) She's a year younger than me and she's awesome. But she's moving!! She's been here for a really long time. And yesterday was her last day she was just in the mall to watch a movie. Gonna miss her. :( SHOUT OUT TO RIA!! Have fun in Switzerland.

I STILL have my cough. Damn! :

Have nothing else to write so SEE YA!!! G2G have dinner ( wow, it's only 6:10 so early!) ttyl , <3>


No comments:

Post a Comment