This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Friday 18 June 2010

Don't Change Me

BREAKING NEWS. B's MOVING!!!! To Syria or some other country in the Middle East, and I found out yesterday! R told me, she heard from Y (thanks a lot Y for telling me ~SARCASM~) I'm gonna miss B soo much!!! We all knew that she might move but then she said she's staying until 10th grade. Guess not. She was my PE bud, my Visual Exploration bud and MY FRIEND. While me and Y were texting I was so sad that B was moving I said that her dad was 'cruel' for moving the family out of Jtown while they were vacationing in Syria and not give them a chance to even come back here and say good-bye properly. Then Y goes all ape-shit on me and in her blog she writes all the definitions of cruel. JEEZUS. Chill OUT. God.

So SHOUT OUT to B!!! Good-bye my red-haired friend, we're all gonna miss you sooo much!! You were an awesome friend and you were funny and random. Visit us soon here in Jtown!!

Going to Bali next week!! Here's a list of what I'm gonna do there:

1) Go to Bali Treetops, this place with high ropes and Flying Foxes and things like that up in the trees, just like in Adventure Based in ESP. So excited!!!

2) Swim and chill out on the beach

3) Go shopping! :) Gonna convince my mom to take me to Billabong and Body & Soul.

4) Just have a fun time there because I'M FINALLY GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE!

I'm probably gonna go to Jogja, sometime in July. My mom insists on going to Borobudur (this very old and tall temple that's been named a Heritage Site) She actually want's to CLIMB it. I don't know.....

If you're wondering why I called this post "Don't Change Me" it's because of the thing with Y and because it's from the lyrics of "Can't Be Tamed", by Miley Cyrus. Her songs are actually pretty good, I don't know why a lot of people in school hate her. Or PRETEND to. Hmmm......

Anyway, so you guys, COMMENT ON MY POSTS!!! I feel so alone here!! :P

HAKAS!!! (Have A Kick-Ass Summer) Peace Out and ttyl, mah friends!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment