This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Saturday 26 June 2010

Round And Round

Hey!!! Just got back from Bali earlier this morning! I went to Waterbom!!! It was SOO friken fun and I went on nearly every slide in the park! I went on the newest and scariest slide in the park, which is called Climax. You had to be tall enough and had to weigh at least 40 kg to go on it. Me and my dad went on it. We climbed this really high tower where you could see the whole park and it was windy so we were COLD and NERVOUS!!! So this is how the slide works: You get in a tiny little room at the top of the slide and the guy presses a button and a trap door opens at your feet in you FREE FALL down!!! Then you wooshh upwards (my mom was wondering how you even do that) and go in a twist then go down and end in a straight part at the end of the slide. IT'S SO SCARY WHEN YOU FALL DOWN!!! I didn't even have time to scream because it was all so fast. The slide is actually really short but I heard a lot of GROWN UPS saying they were scared SHIT-LESS.

Ok. the pic is probs just a model of the slide, cos it kinda looks the same but the tower and the little room at the top don't look the same.

I also went on this really scary slide where you sort of free fall too, except its not closed and the slide is just really steep. I felt like I was gonna fly off of it!!! So scary!!! I got a wedgie at the bottom because of all the water splashing under me!!

Some of the other slides you gotta go on this inflatable raft thing with holes that you sit on it's fun!!!
News Updates:
Y and V are in Jogja! Y told me they saw each other in Borobodur.
Songs stuck in my head:
Rollin, by Limp Bizkit (credits to Ali for posting it in her blog, then I watched the vid on YouTube!)
Round and Round, by Selena Gomez (so good!)
Commander, by Kelly Rowland (the music vid's awesome!)
Down To Earth, by Justin Bieber (JB!!! I have OBD!!! Obssesive Bieber Disorder!!!)
Gonna watch Toy Story 3 with Ali and Y on Wednesday!! V might come!!! Yayyayay!

Gotta go, bye!!! ttyl, dawgs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment