This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Friday 18 June 2010

I'm Walking On Sunshine

Yes!! It's such a nice day today and it's so sunny!! Which explains the title of this post. In a while I'm gonna go jump into the pool again so I'm not gonna blog for too long. I think my moms is coming back from Sulawesi today. And the me, my dad and my bro are gonna eat lunch out, not sure where probably in one of the billion malls that Jtown has to offer.

So as Y said in her blog, she's not to talk about me that much anymore (well you can talk about me as long as what you write doesn't piss me off, sorry) because I 'back-talk' her here in MY blog. Tee hee.

A's back from America!! She texted me an hour ago asking if I was still here. Yayyyy!!! Me and Y are not alone anymore!

Y was right, 3OH!3's song "Double Vision" is SOOO freakin good! I also like their song "Don't Trust Me" it's kinda perverted but funny and it's really easy to memorise the lyrics. Listen to it in YouTube!! :P

Bali next week! So excited.....!

PEACE OUT!! Love u all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment