This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Monday 7 June 2010

Welcome To the Mad House!

I'm Nicole and since this summer holiday is kinda boring I made a blog. Pretty cool.... SO. I named the blog down the rabbit hole because I love using that phrase. I got it from a book called, let me think, Down the Rabbit Hole!! By Peter Abrahams. It is a freakin good book. I became an Alice in Wonderland appreciator during the Dance Show in my school, which I was in. These high schoolers made a really long dance routine about Alice in Wonderland and it was really awesome. I wish I could dance as well.

So on friday was a half day and it was the last day of the school year. So many people are leaving!! I'll miss them. I won't say any names to protect their identities (I make it sound like they're in the Witness Protection Program, haha lol, which their not in)


So in this blog i'm gonna write pretty much what ever I feel like!! MWAHAHAHA,

WELCOME TO THE MAD HOUSE. :)
PS
Sorry for the creepy evil bunny pic, i found it on the internet and it's funny. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment