This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Monday 28 June 2010

I'm Living In The Sky With Diamonds

Not really but yeah. :) It's a song. Yo kiwi! I'm gonna make a list of recent songs I've heard or I like, cos I keep a list of them in mah phone. I'm AWESOME. Cool beans!!

THE LIST (dan dan dan!) of SONGS (Y I'm not copying you, I've been wanting to do this in a while. Been putting it off. Credits to A because it's thanks to her I heard of some of these songs)

I PRESENT TO YOUUU THE LIST:

1) If I Had You, by Adam Lambert (the music vid is COOL BEANZ)
2) Living In The Sky With Diamonds, by Cobra Starship (the name is already rad to start with)
3) Riding Solo, by Jason Derulo (really catchy)]
4) Rollin, by Limp Bizkit (awesome song)
5) Never Say Never, by Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith (OMG, Jaden and JB!! So HOT)
6) Cooler Than Me, Mike Posner
7) Double Vision, by 3OH!3 (I mean, it's 3OH!3 for crying out loud. Need I say more?)
8) Round And Round, by Selena Gomez (music vid is awesome and the song's really catchy)
9) Somebody to Love, by Justin Bieber (the remix video with Usher is so WOW. He dances really well)
10) Commander, by Kelly Rowland ft. David Guetta :D
11) Make Me Wanna Die, by Taylor Momsen (emo but COOL)

So there it is. It's out there for the world to see. Knock yo'self out dawgs. :)

Gonna have piano lessons probably sometime this week or next week. I really wanna learn but everyone says it's really hard and boring so I want lessons but I also DON'T want lessons. I'm frickin crazzy! Emo elmo bonkers! JKJK.

Toy Story 3! Weeee.

Gonna put pics of some of the singers from the list.

3OH!3

Selena Gomez

Cobra Starship <3

Adam Lambert (you are awesome potatoes)

JustinBieber.jpg image by babygl101
OHMYGOD, Justin Bieber, how hot can you get? *squeal* JKJK :P

Kaykay lahh? Adios, mi amigos! Ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment