This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Sunday 13 June 2010

Somebody To Love

I don't know who to like!!! Should I still like Button, because I'm not so sure anymore. He used to be so nice and funny, now he's always acting like a jerk and he PISSES ME OFF. He's still funny and all but when I text him, he replies to me like he's telling a hobo in the street to piss off or like he doesn't give a damn about what he says to me. UGHHH!!! >:( There's this song I really like called Somebody To Love, by Leighton Meester, and just look at the lyrics! She can totally relate to my problems right now. Here's an excerpt of the song:

Is there somebody who still believes in love?
I know you're out there
There's got to be somebody, I search around the world
But I can't seem to find somebody to love

I'm not acting dramatic and all but I DON'T KNOW WHO TO LIKE!!

Ok, so those are my current problems. Let's talk about my day, shall we?? :)

1) After me and my bro and mom left the house, we went to pick up my dad at the airport.
2) Straight after we picked up my dad, we went to church.
3) The homily was soooo long ( HALF AN HOUR) and boring, and the church was crowded so me and my dad ended up sitting on plastic chairs. I fell asleep, and I only woke up when I thought I heard the priest say the F word. :D Lol. My family thought he said it too.

4) Had lunch in an awesome Asian restaurant called Seribu Rasa.

5) Went to Ratu Plaza to buy some electronic stuff.
6) Went to Carrefour to go to the grocey.

Normal Sunday. Except for going to the airport.

R's going to Japan tomorrow!! For summer! Leaving me here. She made her own blog!! Good job. Blogging's awesome. :)

V's in Lombok! She left today. She texted me and said that it wasn't sunny. I hope when I go to Bali there's good weather!!!
Dad just ordered from KFC for dinner, it should be coming in a while.... yum!
SO, what can I do the whole summer when I'm not in Bali and Jogja??? In July I'm supposed to take my first ever piano lessons. I really wanna learn how to play the drums!
Hell, things will just work out the way they usually do. :)
Ttyl, see u guys tomorrow. :) Bye-bye!

8 comments:

  1. NOOO!!! YOU SHOULD LIKE BUTTON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm y? also can u follow my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeshhh :) so you can make a blog but not a facebook :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and how do you the reactions thing??? like interesting or something???

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya my mom doesnt let me have facebook.... :( ohh u go in settings, u knw where u can arrange stuff in ur blog, click the edit button for blog post. i thk. let me checkkk :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok this is how u do it, go to make a new post, then click the button on the top that says design. that's the only way i knw how to get there. then thats the pg i was talking about the place where u can move ur things in the blog around... click the edit button of blog post and then the reactions is there. click the check mark then it'll appear in the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanksss :) omg comment 1 was NOOO!! YOU SHOULDNT LIKE BUTTON! Not should! that was an accident

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, thats y, i was like, alona! i thought u hated button!

    ReplyDelete