This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Saturday 26 June 2010

I Belong to the Night

The name of this post is so Emo ELMO!!! It's from the song Make Me Wanna Die, by The Pretty Reckless. Love the song and the music vid!!! <3> Taylor Momsen (lead singer) is really pretty in this emo-punk way. And her eyes!! She puts on so much dark eye shadow but she can pull it off. Work it! Here's an excerpt of the song:


Take me, I'm alive, never was a girl with a wicked mind
But everything looks better, when the sun goes down
I had everything, opportunities for eternity and I could belong to the night
Your eyes, your eyes, I can see in your eyes, your eyes

You make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love, right up in the light
Every time I look inside your eyes
Make me wanna die

The lyrics are so DARK and CREEPY though, like she's a vampire. OOOHH. :)

293d06a.png the pretty reckless image by 123tina2


So before I started writing this post I was fixing up my iTunes, putting album art for the songs and tweaking things. I know. I'm kinda of a neat freak. :P

NEWS UPDATES!

Y is coming back from Jogja today.

AWESOME NEWS, RIGHT??? JKJK. Not much happening, ugh.

So V, can you come with us on Wednesday? Don't know the details yet, though. Gotta ask Y.

New Songs I've heard:

Love The Way You Lie, by Rihanna ft. Eminem (it's good!!!)


Have you guys noticed that Kesha like dudes with BEARDS? Ew. Watch her music vid Your Love Is My Drug and you'll understand. Psh. Beards?? Weirdooo.

That's all for today, nothing much to blog about.... :(

Ttyl, PEACE OUT, UNICORNS! Bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment