This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Get Outta Your Mind!

Wasup Blog land and all it's cheese loving inhabitants! JKJK, being random. So, in Bali right now!!! Here's the lowdown on what I've been up to these past few days when I haven't been blogging:

THE LIST (dan dan dan!!! creepy music)

1) Arrived here on Monday at around 10-ish
2) Got to the hotel
3) For the rest of the day didn't do much, my fam just slept the whole afternoon after eating lunch.

4) THE NEXT DAY!!! (yesterday) Went to Bali Treetops! It was up in the mountains so it took us 2 hours to get there. Kinda cold but the air was nice. :) So, me and my dad went up (my mom and bro didn't want to) First we had to pick what color we were gonna do (you pick a color according to the difficulty you want the course to be) Then we had to do a demo and learn how to use the carabinas and the other thingy. Cos up there no one hooks you to the cables, you gotta do it yourself, there's just marks in red where you put the carabinas.

After the demo we did BLUE, and it was so freakkkyyy! There were all these balances and stuff that I felt like I was almost gonna fall off and it was high up in the trees. There was this rope bridge with no sides, flying foxes, these swings thingies that you had to go from one to the other and you were swinging up in the air.... and another thing like a balancing rope, but it's made outta wire and you hold on to another rope above you and also spider nets. SCARY. And you couldn't just get down and quit the course you have to finish EVERYTHING. OHHH. Suck it.

When me and my dad were done with blue, he didn't do anymore and I did Black, the HARDEST. For this one you could choose to do only a part of it, because the part where you could finish was the TARZAN SWING. And I did it. It was so scary!!! And fun!!! I was up on a really high platform in the tree and I hold on to this long rope and JUMP OFF and swing in the air and try to grab the spider net far away!!! I grabbed it but I couldn't hold on so I kept swinging and swinging. It was COOL BEANS. :) If you ever go to Bali, DO GO THERE. It's in the Botanical Gardens, it's really pretty there.

5) TODAY, went to the beach! Right in the resort. Me and my mom went swimming in the sea and the waves where so strong and we were messing around and trying to jump over the waves and ride them to the shore. SO fun cos the waves were really high sometimes.

6) Have you noticed this list is really long??? This soo has nothing to do with Bali, just an observation.... :P

Gonna watch Toy Story 3 with Y and Ali on Wednesday!!! Yayyyy. :)

Ali made a blog too!! Thx H, for inspiring us. SHOUT OUT!!! ;)

If you LOVE Justin Bieber, so do me, Y an Ali. CONNECTION!!!! JOIN THE CLUBBB. :D

Justin-Bieber-.jpg


Y, it was me who told you bout Make Me Wanna Die, not Ali!!! Anyway, sorry bout the Buzz thing was JK around with H2. !!!!

Peace Out and HAKAS!!! Bye mah home dawgs! Gonna blog when I can.

PS

FYI, frozen monkeys rule the world. So there.

2 comments: