This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Sunday 25 July 2010

That's Just Geek-tastic

Soo, just wanted to "Hey". HEYYY!!! Yeah, so with that aside, SUP??? If you're actually reading my blog, answer to the question (!!!!!!) and comment!! I feel like no one is reading this. I need to be heard!!! OK, anyway, so updates on life. Nuthin' much happenin. If people ask me how's my summer vacation I'd answer with "Oh, it's fine, except it KINDA SUCKS!" UGH..... Can't got to Jogja cos my dad is busy. :( Watched Inception in PIM 1 on Thursday, and it was ok except it was really confusing. But it was ok. Y came back from the Philippines a few days ago and today she left for Bali. WAHHHH. I don't have a text buddy. ALI!!!!!!!! Fill in for her!!!! JK. :P I'm so bored I need to go to someone's house or my brain will slowly rot from the not talking to someone who isn't a family member. Or my piano teacher. Speaking of piano, I've been putting off practicing. Despicable me. HAHAHA.


I just bought this book called the Oracle of Dating, it's so cool. It's about this girl that's this anonymous person that people call and pay 5 bucks for dating advice. Awesome!!! It's cool beans.

Gotta go!! Buh-bye. See ya, eggheads. (JK......)

PS
Woah, this post is pretty damn short.

2 comments:

  1. oh.. i'm just YOUR FILL IN?? jk jk
    but can i borrow that book 'the oracle of dating?' O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya sure!!!! well no. ur my text bud too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete