This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Saturday 17 July 2010

This is where the fun stuff happens bitches!!

I know, you missed me! So where's my parade?? The welcoming committee?? Come on, cheap-o's......!!! JKJKJK!!!!! :) Whaddup dawgs? As you may have already might have noticed I haven't been bloggin' in a while. SOO, here's da lowdown on what I've been up toozz these past few days.

Why don't we start with Wednesday??? (cos that's when the fun stuff happens)

Wednesday:

I went to R's house!!! She came back for a few days here in Jtown before jetting off to Myanmar. (nyehhh bitch left me behind. JAYKAY!) We went on Facebook, and lately we've both wanted to decorate our rooms cos they've been really boring and empty, so R got this long ribbon thing that has a lot of colors and we hung it on her wall near the ceiling. It was so funny because we had to use a stool and put in on her bed to reach the top of the wall and we kept falling off. ;)

Then had spaghetti for lunch and we had a spag war!! We both kept throwing broccoli at each other and we tried to eat the spaghetti really gross-ly and I nearly puked cos I was shoving so much in my mouth. And after we tried painting our nails and I was so FAIL. I kept messing up and having to do it over then I kept changing the color because I was getting pissed at the brush because it didn't paint smooth. I ended up painting them neon pink. My mom said they were "garish" whatever THAT means..... :) Then she dropped me off at my house because I was gonna have my first piano lesson in a while, but R stayed over for a while and she taught me how to use Picnik. It'z cool, yo. Then my piano teacher came and I my laptop was taking so long to shut down so while my lesson started R shut it off and she left me a note!!! Cool beans. But then she had to go home. :( The lesson was pretty easy and I've been practicing everyday (I'm such a goody-goody sometimes... :P)

Thursday:

Me and my mom went to PIM 1 and she bought my brother clothes for school (and he refused to go shopping with us for HIS clothes) then afterwards we watched Eclipse! R and her friend were watching it at the same time as us but at the other PIM so we didn't see each other. The movie is WAYYY better than New Moon, fools. Lots more action. Taylor Lautner is SO HOT. OMG, OMG. Like SMOKIN'. Why doesn't Bella choose him?? Whyy???? Why did she fall for a pale and ugly un-dead guy with dorky hair?? She has the power to choose!! While us swooning fans can only dream..... *sigh*.

I've been reading a lot of Clique books lately. They are my obsession. :) I tried reading the Hunger Games but I think I'll just read it in 7th grade cos I like reading "light" (not serious) books during the summer. Yeah, just thought you needed to know....

So that's bout it! I'll try to blog as soon as I can (when I do something interesting) Ttyl! Spaghetti war rulez!!

PS

SHOUT OUT to S, who's leaving!!! Gonna miss you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment