This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Brick By Boring Brick

Yes. Life is VERY boring right now. It's saaaaad as hell. I'm land locked in JTown!!! Unless we do decide to go to Singapore sometime this month or in August. I have no clue when we're going to Jogja. Even Y is leaving for the Philippines! On Friday. :( I'm being abandoned!!!! This past week has felt.... Weird. It's feels so empty and boring and I've pretty much been doing my usual routines. And I haven't had contact with Y and Ali, except earlier I was chatting with Y. But it was short cos she wasn't in the mood even.

So here's what I've been up to today:

1) Finished reading Sleepaway Girls
2) Downloading songs from Limewire and fixing up my iTunes
3) Brief chat with Y on Skype after lunch
4) I finally figured out how to download fonts from the internet
5) Listened to my iPod

BORINGGGG! FYI, my butt hurts from sitting down the whole day on the living room couch. Yup, just thought you needed to know that, home dawgs. :| I mean, is anyone even reading this anymore???? Y probably is but, HELLO? I'm in total ISOLATION here!!! Ya killin me!

So sup?? You guys! You gotta comment on my blog! Or email me! Or add me on Skype!! BAHAHAHA!!!! Emo Elmo BONKERS!!!! JKJK.

Gotta go. Gonna watch TV (JOY!!! ~sarcasm~) Peace out!! Agent N signing out. :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment