This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Thursday 8 July 2010

Stay Cool My Friends ;)

Heyy! I haven't blogged in 2 days! I've been pretty busy. Today's Thursday and Y's leaving for the Philippines. NOOO! Abandoned.....! :( Her flight leaves at midnight... (HAHA, JK!) So here's the lowdown of what I've been up to, starting with Tuesday.

THE LIST (dan, dan, dan!!)

1) Went to Senayan City and shopped in Debenhams department store (oh yeah! woot woot!) the whole day.

2) We had lunch at Pizza Marazano and I had a Funghi pizza (pizza with mushrooms, YUM. I have absolutely NO IDEA why everyone hates mushrooms, they taste awesome! Except for some, like the slimy ones with no taste....EW)

3) Went to a store called Promod (I didn't buy anything, they had a sale, but their stuff wasn't that good and they were too big)

4) Let's just put it this way, I was really tired on the car ride home, and I just listened to my iPod and me and my mom ate the leftover pizza slices from lunch. (it was cold but it tasted like heaven)

I got some pretty good stuff but I couldn't find any good dresses that I liked, the ones at Debenhams were all floral print (which are ok but I just didn't wanna buy them since the dances next year are at night and I'm into diff kinds of dresses) or too adult, or were kinda weird soo yeah. I should go look in the stores at PIM.

Yesterday me, my mom and bro went to PIM and watched Knight and Day. Y said the stunts got boring after a while, but I liked it! I mean, it would have been so damn boring without the stunts. My parents keep saying it's like Mission Impossible. Not that I'd know, I've never watched those M.I. movies. Tom Cruise has abs! 6 pack. How many hours in the gym did HE take to get THOSE? But Taylor Lautner's is hotter. We were actually thinking about watching Eclipse but my mom said it'll probs be better to just get the dvd. At least I've gotten outta the house a lot these past few days.

So yup, a-buh-bye! Ttyl, I'll see tomz if I have something to blog about. See ya! :)


2 comments:

  1. ahaha stay cool my friends?
    from that sam beckstead for president thing. cuz if it is?
    your epic nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya it is. 'course i am!! u just noticed?? jkjk :)

    ReplyDelete