This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Sunday 8 August 2010

Save Yo' Drama For Yo' Mama

OMG HEYY!!! It's been a while fools! So sup? I went to Jogja for the weekend!! I know, kinda late but that was the only time my dad was free. Let's just say I got really tired from walking around the temples I visited. I went to Borobudur and Prambanan temple (the grounds were huge!!!) and the Sultan's palace. In Prambanan and Borobudur it looked kinda like Ankor Wat in Cambodia. There was deer in Prambanan, they were fenced in and stuff. They are soooo CUTE. I bought a wooden bracelet and a necklace in this crafts village, they're pretty.

SOOO... Updates?

1) I haven't bought any dresses yet!!! I am hopeless. But I bought skirts. That's a start, right????

2) One of my wishes came true!!! I can't tell you what it is though..... SHHH. :) Just ask me if you wanna know so bad. I know something you don't know...... :D

3) School starts in 3 days!!! OMG, I'm so excited!!!! Summer was kinda fast even though it was kinda boring sometimes. I'm ready school. Buh-ring it!

4) I have a plan for school. It's secret! HAHA, I'm sorry, I know I'm being mean. HAHA in yo' face!!! JKJKJK!!!

5) IDK what to wear on the 1st day!!!! I made a prep list for some reason.... lol.

6) OMG, I forgot to tell you guys, I watched Despicable Me with N at Senayan Plaza on Monday!!! It. Was. So. AWKWARD!!!! Sorry N, but I think you think that too!!!!

7) I've been watching a lot of Glee dvd's with my mom lately. Yeahhh, just thought you should know that little bit of info......

8) K and Nick broke up!!!! I just needed to get that out. I'm so sorry K. You ok? See ya in 7th grade!

9) Reina came back from Myanmar!!! I went to her house before I went to Jogja. She redecorated her room! It's so cool. My room is so empty. :(

10) I got a haircut!!! It's shorter now and it has layers. It's pretty awesome yo. :P


THE LIST: Of movies I watched this summer

  • Toy Story 3 (5 stars)
  • Inception (3 stars)
  • Despicable Me (4 stars)
  • Salt (5 stars)
  • Eclipse (5 stars!!! Taylor Lautner {and abs} you. Make. Me. Drool.
  • Knight and Day (5 stars!!! So good!)
KK, I should go now!!! Buh-bye. 7th grade here I come, foolz!!!

PS
Justin Bieber will always be my imaginary boyfriend. Omg. Did I just say that out loud?


No comments:

Post a Comment