This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Saturday 14 August 2010

Aren't You Tardy to the Party?? :)

Heyyy?! So 7th grade... where to begin? I kinda like 6th grade better. In 7th it's so chaotic like the schedule and the lockers (I mean, can you believe that my class got the tiny lockers that can't even fit a BINDER??? And everyone else got the big ones that could fit bags!!! And Y got a big even though her class is even farther from the big ones!!!!) and I signed up for Drama this year and got Visual Art and Design Art!!! They gave the Drama classes to the new kids!!! UGHHHH. Well I don't wanna change my Art's cos Ms. Bammi is like super smart and she's pretty interesting. And other reasons.... So yeahhhh.

Yesterday, which was Friday and school started on Wednesday (weird, right? It's in the middle of the week! And the start of the Muslims fasting, so they're gonna have headaches in class) there was this new girl in my home room (Mr. M's class- he's soo funny I have him for Science too with R) And her name's is S. She's pretty and she's from Mexico. Everyone in the group says she's just average but that's what they think, those foolzz. JKJK. :) She was in my PE class and I chatted her up and made friends. Mr. R told me to help her with her PE locker and it just clicked i guess. After PE I had to go to D'Toko to buy supplies for class and I told N and K to bring her to our group's hut. They said that she was acting all pissed-off and stuff but I don't know maybe she was just tired or shy. But she's cool.

PAG class (Math class. Pre-Algebra and Geometry. Ohhh I is Proffessor!!!) is pretty cool. We had to do these rad intelligence surveys. I nicknamed my class FAG class, not to be mean just cos it rhymes! :D

Also, is any one of you FOOLZ reading my blog??? If you are comment. Well I know Ali is and probs Y, but idk bout the rest of you dudes. Also, I think R, you've given up your blog or something!!! The last time you blogged was last month!!! Weirdozzzz. Lol jkjk. :P

Gotta go, K-bye!



OMG these cupcakes are so CUTTTEEE!!!! Cupcakes are awesome and they will take over your stomach!!!! We got cupcakes on the 1st day of school, hahaha.


2 comments: