This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Fashion Geeks Are Welcome

Hello my loyal friends! This is N speaking. Today is a HOLIDAYYY!!! Dayum straight! *finger snap* It's Independence Day of ______. Can't tell due to the fact that there are stalkers out there.

Fashion. I'm amazed at how so many people in this world can dress so well! Examples:

Acne Top, Vintage Leather Shorts

Holy CHEESE, that girl is just FASHION from head to toe.

Vintage Woven Shoes from Thrift Shop, Vintage Woven Belt from Bangkok, D.i.y. Pearl & Charm Necklace from Made It Myself, Vintage Yacht Vintage Flowy Skirt from www.facebook.com/vintageyacht

Her TOO!!! Jeezus, INSTANT JEALOUSY. Get my drift?


Why do you ask, am I talking about fashion? Because the new girl S dresses so well!! Her 1st day here she wore a slouchy grey shirt with studs on the side of the sleeves and a racerback tank top showing in the back, pairing it with shorts and Converse. Doesn't that just SCREAM "Style, Style, STYLE???" I'm green from the J word just thinking about it. And seriously, she's so cool and nice, I don't get why R is so mean to her and thinks she's bitchy?!!! Don't freakin' judge a book by it's cover gurl friend! *mean look and finger snap in the Z formation* PWN! Get to know her first.

R went to my house yesterday and we did homework! Oh yeah, we actually got a lot done. Unlike last year we only talked and talked and only managed to do like 3 questions. HAHA.

Umm, umm, anywayzz....

Ali keeps saying that Pretty Little Liars (TV show) is freaking amazing! I really gotta watch it, it's on my To-Do List. Coolio.

The problems in The Group, have they been resolved?? Guys, I think we all need to talk cos SOME of you aren't being fair to the others in the group. We need to rendezvous (meet at) the Hut and we need to talk. NOW. Well not now now, but when we meet at school tomorrow. I'm serious. I asked H while we were chatting for advice.

KK, gotta go! Bye :)

XOXO,

N (credits to Ali for the XOXO)

PS

It's raining really hard right now!! How am I supposed to get a decent soil sample that's not mud for Science???? Grrr.


6 comments:

  1. I know the problems in the CIRCLE OF FRIENDS MY FRIEND..

    do i dress good, im scared?

    S is soooo good at fasssionnnnn :)


    I wish they made clothes like that for young peeps like us <3 (like in the pics)

    ANSWER MEE <3

    -a <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha SO TRUE DUDE!! S is so stylishhyy. Lolage. her clothes are coolio

    ReplyDelete