This is my world and it's awesome

IT HAS COME!!! What has come? THE MOST AWESOME BLOG KNOWN TO MAN! ~gasp~

Saturday 18 September 2010

You're Silence is Louder Words

HOLY CRAP WHY IS THERE SO MANY PROBLEMS ABOUT THE GROUP??!?! It all has stuff to do with, you know, the usual fighting and bitching between A and R, L and K. I love all you guys but can you just PLEASE stop fighting! Freaking FORGIVE and FORGET! P.S., Happy B-day L!!! I'll get you a present. Soon. :)

Something really awesome happened to me and has something to do with The Guy. The Guy likes me!! Ahh dreams do come true. ;) So keep on dreaming you spazz asses out there! (spazz ass= the word me and Ali use. Actually words. No offense it's just our word for home dawg) The Guy thinks I'm awesome but not amazingly pretty :|

Pause. Woah it's nearly 11:25 PM. HAHA. Not funny but just felt like writing that. Seriously this whole freakin trio of A haters that always seem so detached from the rest of the group and always love to hate people in the group. Seriously, why would you guys hate S just cos she looks "bitchy"? You don't even know her, OK? And you guys should really talk to the rest of us more. You're always only talking to one another saying mean stuff about people, even about me sometimes, I bet. If you guys keep doing that, you're gonna lose A LOT of friends. Trust me, you have my word. It will happen if you keep pushing the rest of us away from your little clique. Just forget the stuff that happened in the past. You guys (in the trio) don't have to be friends with A. And stop trying to drag the rest of us down into hating her because she is my friend, and you guys are my friends too. I just want you guys to just STOP FIGHTING. Please, don't get mad at me for saying this but A LOT of people in the group have been wanting to say that for a long time.

My Top Songs Of the Moment:

Fancy Footwork, by Chromeo
A Year Without Rain, by Selena Gomez
Written In The Stars, by Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner
Beautiful Monster, by Ne-Yo
Secrets, by The Pierces
Miss Nothing, by The Pretty Reckless (I know it's kinda old but it's stuck in my head!)

So thanks for listening you guys! Bye.

PS

R, please, please don't get mad at us for telling you this because I think you know it's the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment